We promise you the following when you book your wedding at the Best Western Heronston Hotel & Spa:
- Professional Manager to help with all the prior arrangements
- Red carpet welcome
- Overnight stay in our Bridal Suite*
- Professional Manager to act as Master of Ceremonies
- Use of the hotel's cake stand and knife
- Private use of your chosen suite
- Bar open throughout your wedding breakfast
- Personalised table plan typed and displayed
- Choice of coloured linen napkins and slip clothes
- Complimentary use of the venue for your evening reception*
- Bar for evening reception
- Special accommodation rates for your guests
- Car parking for 160 cars
*Included when forty guests or more have a full wedding day and evening. (Full Wedding Package should include a three course meal and drinks option).
Civil Ceremonies can be performed in all of our suites at the Best Western Heronston Hotel & Spa.
This is an increasingly popular way to experience such a special day with many couples appreciating the benefits of getting married in such pleasant surroundings and being able to step out in to our picturesque gardens for photographs.
The hotel is extremely flexible in its approach and we welcome your suggestions.